FTR Freight Focus: Rail Update
|Annual Subscription; Published Monthly|| |
Helping Railroads Identify Growth Markets
Those in the rail industry have large amounts of data available to them. What they need is help in identifying the key components which drive trends and translating those into a concrete outlook of growth in the market. FTR’s unique work in understanding and forecasting the total transportation industry helps give our clients insights into rail’s potential.
Rail Update (Part of the Freight Focus Series)
- Analysis and forecasts of key trends and market segments.
- Your source for our unique capacity utilization data, as well as our outlook for rail rates.
- Overview of the major trends impacting the fast growing intermodal sector.
- Two monthly commentaries: a specific Industry Focus and a general commentary which identifies any key issues which the rail industry needs to be aware of.
The Rails Update report has the most comprehensive rail carloadings and intermodal loadings forecast available in the industry. The intermodal section allows you to get a better handle on the intermodal environment with an emphasis on looking at the near-term forecast.
Comprehensive database is available with history and forecast for data presented in the report.
>Click to subscribe to the Rail Update Report + Database
- Historical & forcasted carloadings and intermodal loadings database going back to 1992
- Database updated every month
- Database is distributed in Microsoft Excel format
Additional Services Included with this Subscrption
- Complimentary access to FTR's "State of Freight" webinars held throughout the year. These webinars feature FTR staff discussing the current economy, trucking, rail, and intermodal situations.
- Product support is provided to help users get the most out of their subscription.
FTR Conference Discounts
- Subscribers to FTR products get attendee discounts to FTR's Transportation Conference.
- This is the premier transportation conference and brings together the leading decision makers in the industry.
- Visit www.FTRConference.com to learn more.
- Monthly Report
- Electronic Distribution of Report
- Online Access
- Report in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format
Other reports that may be of interest:
Let us Customize a report and database for you
- You may find that you need a little bit of something from each of our reports. Let us compile only the information and data that you want and put it into one report for you.
Need more help?
- Call us anytime for help on figuring out what FTR can do for your business
- Dial (888) 988-1699 ext. 1 and let our expertise help guide your decision.